Is self improvement on your to-do list for 2024? Indeed, we’d all like to be a “better” person – but what exactly does that mean? And how do you go about it?
In this week-long summit of live webinars, Golden Key Academy is bringing together a team of experts to explore various ways in which we can improve ourselves.
From building confidence and overcoming imposter syndrome, to learning how to practise real self love and unlocking your hidden potential, this week of webinars will inspire you, inform you and help you to find success, contentment and happiness in the coming year.
When: 4th-8th March 2024
Who can take part: Anyone can buy a ticket to the summit on the GKA shop.
Note: Access to individual events in the summit is ONLY available to people who have purchased summit access through the GKA shop. Zoom registration lists will be cross-referenced with purchase lists, so please ensure you use the same details to register for individual Zoom sessions as you use here to purchase access.
When you purchase access to this event, you’ll get:
- The option to sign up for more than a dozen live webinars and workshops throughout the week
- Access to networking discussion sessions to meet other attendees and discuss what you’ve learned
- Exclusive access to videos of all the sessions, if you want to re-watch or if you miss any live
- A downloadable summit handbook with worksheets from all the presenters
- Early access and special discounts for new courses on Golden Key Academy
- A downloadable certificate of participation for the summit
Note: After purchasing access to this week-long event, you will be sent to a receipt page that will have a button you can click on to access the summit program and sign up for individual sessions.
Sessions in the summit will include:
- Managing impostor syndrome: Embracing progress, not perfection
- Your secret key to unlocking potential + holisitic success
- A neuroscience approach to coping with stress
- Self discovery is beginning of life
- Leveraging personal passions for professional development
- Embracing conflict in relationships
with more to be announced…